Friday Night Funkin is a party game for up to four players. The object of the game is to grab as many headbands as you can without getting caught. Players can steal headbands from each other or try to sneak past each other in a limited amount of time. Headbands are worth a certain amount of points. At the end of the game, players can score up to four times the points they actually have.
- The game is played in two rounds.
- Players can steal headbands from each other by catching the opponent.
- If a player is caught, they lose all of the headbands they have collected.
- If a player ends up with more than four headbands, they can only score points for four headbands.
- Points are scored by multiplying the number of headbands a player has by the number on the headband.
- Headbands are worth more points when they are collected at the end of the round.
- If a player is caught, the player that caught them can steal all of the headbands they have collected.